Narcissism at it’s finest. You do it, too, even if it’s a FB post! It will be way more fun then.
1. Sometimes I go for months without washing my hair.
2. I’m studying to become a professional herbalist.
3. I’m a great copy cat. This goes well with
4. I’m cheap. Once I bought a tub of sugar scrub for $16. It was fabulous, so I decided to make my own. My own was even more fabulous than the stuff I bought. For years I gave it away as gifts until my husband couldn’t stand it any more. All of those people saying, “You should sell this stuff!” did him in, so
5. He talked me into selling it. Yes, I used to handcraft and sell bath and body products. Never very successfully because my heart was not in it but i dutifully concocted and mixed and marketed and delivered for a few years.
6. I took the armed forces entrance exam when I was 19 because I wanted to join the Air Force and did well enough to qualify for any job the Air Force had to offer…in fact, I think this means I aced it. Then the recruiter disappeared. I sat outside the office every day for a week for 2-3 hours and he never showed back up. So I went to work on a dude ranch instead.
7. Once I almost died from what I think was an overdose of phenybutazone, a horse drug. My horse was very ill and it never occurred to me to wear gloves or a mask while medicating him. After a week in the hospital (hubby says it was two but I’m going with what I remember here), I went home branded a raging alcoholic by the doctors. They never tested me for the bute, even though Mark asked them to.
8. That illness made my hair fall out in gobs. It never grew back until now. Not that I will ever have thick, luxurious hair but after a year or more of drinking a daily decoction of nettle, oat straw, raspberry leaves, red clover, eleuthero and a few other herbs, the density of hair on my head is more normal than it’s been in many years. The herbs have not helped with the onset of gray, however.
9. I detest undergarments. They are uncomfortable and strangle your lymph system.
10. I miss having parties. We used to have parties all of the time before we moved back to civilization and it was a lot of fun. I think it’s time that we got moving on that again. What are you doing Labor Day?